Friday, March 25, 2011

Topless gyms

I wanted to go to the gym today- I really did- but



I went downstairs to get dressed-



pants- check

sports bra- check

socks, shoes, workout watch- checkcheckcheck

shirt- ohcrap!



and NO i am not into working out

a. topless or

b. in a sports bra



so I guess I will be shopping on my lunch break today....



and I will leave you with the little tid-bit. Did you know that some where like over in Europe or something- they actually do have topless- I think- even nude gyms. I am not kidding.... I read about it once- for real. And I would search it up for you- but I am at work and could probably get in trouble for looking that up on the clock.



that's just what i want to motivate me when working out- some big sweaty fat guy- naked.



ew.ew.ew.gross.



Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment