Monday, June 1, 2009

8- weeks- we have a Peanut!



I am going to try to do these little updates- along with pictures so I can keep track of all that's going on- FUN!



How far along? 8 week
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? not yet-
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still tossing and turning, getting up in the middle of the night to pee and I really hate waking up to the alarm clock
Best moment this week: going to the doctor and seeing the tiny fluttering heart beat
Movement: nope
Food cravings: not really but I am enjoying carbs more? and heartburn is a killer!
Symptoms: nausea and hunger- and don't mess with me- my patience is running low, and I mean that in the nicest way.
Gender: it's a baby! yay! We still haven't decided if we are going to find out. Since we are already have a boy and a girl- hmmmm...
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Monsters and energy

What I am looking forward to: 12 week sonogram
Weekly Wisdom: if you need to cry- just cry- it only makes it harder when you try and hold it in because you know that you are crying over something silly....
Milestones: starting the house search!

0 comments:

Post a Comment